Sovereign Concrete Products
Located in Ballarat, Sovereign Concrete provide a comprehensive range of concrete products. Our product range is diverse and includes:
- Structural precast parapets, barriers, sound walls and abutments for freeways and bridges;
- J-J Hooks temporary safety barriers for roadwork site protection manufactured under licence to Easi-Set Industries, Midland, Virginia, USA;
- Safety barriers for the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix;
- Precast culverts ranging in size from 300 x 150 to 4500 x 3000 for stormwater drainage, stock crossings and pedestrian underpasses;
- Precast pits of any size, shape or type. Pits can be supplied in standard sizes with generic block-outs but are generally manufactured “made to order” to the customer’s requirements;
Septic tanks manufactured under licence to Standards Australia.
Sovereign’s customer base includes construction companies ranging in size from single owner operators to the largest multinationals, as well as local governments, water authorities and government road authorities.
Sovereign operate primarily in the Victorian market but have in recent times extended our reach to include the supply of culverts, and parapets and barriers to bridges on the Murray River at Robinvale, Corowa and Cobram, and parapets to bridges on the Hume Highway in southern NSW. Through an association with Australian Road Barriers Pty Ltd, Sovereign has supplied J-J Hooks Safety Barriers to the Adelaide waterfront, projects on the Hume Highway and in the Snowy Mountains in southern NSW and into the Sydney and Brisbane metropolitan areas as well as over 5000 units to the Victorian market.